Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cinnamon Bread

I thought it would be fun to make some simple cinnamon bread for the kids. Kind of like monkey bread.  Nothing fancy or too difficult. 
Rhodes frozen rolls + butter + cinnamon sugar + bunt cake pan

Bake for 15 minutes at 350˙

I sprayed the pan with Pam.  Tossed my frozen roll dough in and swirled them around a bit to coat them. Set on the counter to thaw and rise.  Poured 1/4 cup of melted butter around and around the top of risen rolls.  Sprinkled the tops with lots of cinnamon sugar.  Then a little more cinnamon sugar.

I ate one and couldn't stop.  Davis had one and Mike had one.  The rest went into my belly. What is the deal with warm carbs and a little butter? It's irresistible.  
The bright side: These are so easy to make.
The dark side: These are so easy to make.

http://www.thesaltypineapple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment